- Easy to apply, ready to use .
- Durable finish.
- Resistance to ultra violet rays.
- Seals concrete and natural stone surfaces.
- Dust proof.
- Cost effective.
Specific gravity: 0.9 @ 25 °C
Time between coats: 2 hour @25 °C
Cure time: 6 hours
Flash point: 37 °C
Out of dust time: 1 hour
Method of Use:
- For old concrete must be sound, clean , even, dense and free from oil, grease, dust and other contaminates.
- A clean surface will ensure maximum adhesion between the substrate and the coating.
- For surface preparation, unsound layer and contaminated concrete surfaces must be prepared using mechanical surface removing equipment, areas contaminated with oil or grease, should be treated with hot compressed air.
- For coating, apply using brush or lamps wool roller, or airless spray machine.
- Apply 2 coat of techno sealer onto old concrete floors.
- For use as curing compound, apply in a single coat at rate of 10 m² per liter.
6-10 m²/liter depending on concrete porosity.
Applied product should be allowed to cure naturally at room temperature for at least 6 hour.
Techno sealer is 12 [email protected]°C – 35°C in dry and shaded area out of direct sunlight.
Techno sealer is flammable.
Don’t use near a naked flame and don’t smoke during use.
Health and Safety:
Techno Stamp Sealer should not come in contact with skin and eyes, in case of accidental splashes to the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water and seek medical advice, suitable protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
Don’t use solvent to clean techno sealer from skin.